At the grand old age of 23 I've have travelled to very few countries and would really, really like to change that. I want to see new places, go on adventures and see things I've only ever seen on TV and in photographs with my own eyes.
It's been 2 years now since I was last on a plane for a little holiday in Spain with my family, and before that it was probably over 10 years. I need to get out more ;)
We're currently saving for an essential big purchase; a car. And once we've done that then the world's MY oyster! Maybe. Hopefully.
I thought I would write a little bucket list of a few dream destinations for me, most are pretty cliche but hey! I've never been there so let me live, okay.
1. Paris - I just want to see the Eiffel tower & the Mona Lisa once. We had talked about going to Paris at some point this year for just a few days to get away and sight see, hopefully it's still a possibility!
2. America - I often believe I would have been better suited being born an American, but what can ya do. Where wouldn't I like to visit?? New York, LA, Hawaii, San Fransico, Florida, Chicago, Las Vegas... etc etc.
3. Barcelona - I would love to get the overnight train from Paris to Barcelona, how much fun does that sound, a proper adventure. I know Michael would love to visit Barcelona & I would too!
4. Sweden - Another Michael pick, I have no idea where he would like to go, I would hope Stockholm as that's the only place I can think of haha.
5. Italy - So many places, so little time. Milan, Rome, Sicily, Naples & Venice spring to mind. I want to eat some proper pizza & pasta, please!
6. Germany - I think Michael has said he would like to visit Germany quite a few times now, perhaps Munich or Berlin. I think visiting the Christmas markets would be amazing!
7. Canada - I just want to see what the fuss is with Tim Hortons really.
8. Australia - A super pricey destination if ever there was one! My Aunty moved to Australia a few years ago (my baby cousins now have Australian accents sob) & it would be nice to visit her, plus I'd love to visit the cities & those beautiful beaches!
9. The Caribbean - Probably never going to happen, but a girl can dream.
10. London! - I would very much enjoy being a tourist in my own country, I absolutely love London & have definitely not spent enough time there. It's true that it's very much like it's own little country compared to the rest of the UK.
What's on your travel bucket list?